The Perfect, Discreet Way To Straighten Your Teens Smile
Does your teenager have uneven teeth, crowding or gaps between teeth? Are you a teenager who feels less confident than you should about your smile? Don’t worry, our doctors at South Texas Orthodontics have the solution! Invisalign Teen is the perfect choice to straighten and correct your teeth without anyone even having to know. Now, your memories can be captured with confidence. There are no wires, no brackets and no rubber bands. You can enjoy all your favorite foods and beverages, too. Keep reading to see how Invisalign Teen can help you, or your teenager, today.
What Invisalign Teen Does
The Invisalign Teen aligners are virtually invisible, clear plastic aligners that are custom made to fit your, or your teens’, mouth and gradually shift the teeth into the orthodontist’s desired position. The Invisalign Teen system also includes Blue Dot Wear Indicators on each set of aligners to monitor wear. Plus, you’ll get six free replacement aligners, in case one is lost or damaged along the way. We know that teens in today’s world are just as busy, if not more busy, than adults. Between sports, music practice, after school clubs and movies on the weekend, these removable, easy-care aligners fit right into their lifestyle.
How Invisalign Teen Works
The process is as simple as this:
- We take a 3D, computer generated model of your mouth and create a series of custom aligners to gradually move your teeth into place.
- You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- You take them out to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth move gradually into desired, orthodontist recommended positions.
- You visit our office every 8 – 10 weeks for progress checks.
- Total treatment time averages 6 – 15 months.
- You will wear 18 – 30 different aligners in that time.
Who Qualifies To Use Inviaslign Teen?
That’s the best part. Invisalign Teen can correct all the same issues braces can correct, without all the hassle. You can use Invisalign Teen if you have:
- Crowded, overlapping teeth.
- Widely spaced teeth with gaps.
Contact Our Austin, Schertz Or San Antonio Offices Today
If you or your teenager needs to correct your smile, don’t wait any longer. We have the perfect solutions for you right here at South Texas Orthodontics. Contact us today. We are happy to answer any questions and schedule you or your teen for an appointment.